Thursday, February 7, 2008
New OB
Matt and I just got back from a second OB appointment with a female OB. It wasn't that we hated the last OB we just wanted to make sure that we found someone we really liked. She was great and spent more time going over everything with us. I didn't feel that we were just a number there and she wasn't trying to rush us out the door. We didn't get to have an ultrasound but we did get to hear their heartbeats on the doppler machine. She said that everything was progressing and that the "morning sickness" should start to decrease and hopefully be gone by the 14th week. I sure hope so cause just as I was telling her that I thought that I was getting better I came back to work and got sick again! We have an appointment at the perinatal center (which is for high risk pregnancies) on Valentine's Day to have some bloodwork and special ultrasound to test for possible birth defects. This was an elective test that we decided to have to make sure that everything is fine with the babies. Other than that everything seems to be going fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment