Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sleeping Habits Gone Wrong

A couple of weeks ago I went in to the girls' room to check on them before going to bed and all I could see was Avery in her bed. I looked and looked and didn't see Brinley. I kind of panicked for a second but knew that she couldn't leave her room. After looking around I saw a glimpse of her in their closet. I started laughing and went to quickly get the camera. Her head was the only thing peeking out!
Fast forward to tonight...I went in once again to check on them and what do I find, but Avery sleeping alone in their bed once again. I first looked to the closet but that was empty, so I looked on the other side of their bed, but no Brinley, so I looked under the bed and found sleeping beauty. I, of course went to get the camera again before I pulled her out. As I was pulling her out she was mumbling "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo". What a character, maybe it was the Elmo jammies. After I downloaded the pictures I noticed that in each of these incidences they were wearing their Elmo jammies!


How a normal child sleeps
Brinley's bed of choice "the closet"


Under the bed







No comments: