Sunday, February 13, 2011

Omaha Christmas

We made a trip out to Omaha in January to finally have Christmas with Matt's dad and brothers. His dad got us a suite at Harrah's and the girls had a ball running around in it. We went to dinner at the steakhouse and the girls didn't behave very well, .....no big surprise. We ate as fast as we could and took turns trying to entertain them. They even had to sit in "time out" while we were there. On Sunday we took the girls to the Omaha Children's museum. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was awesome. I wish that they would have had a museum like that when I was little! I think that Matt and I had as much fun as the girls, their favorite part was probably the grocery store area. We will definitely be going back sometime soon!



























Brinley kissing the pig


















No comments: