Thursday, October 6, 2011

Movies and Friends

I took the girls to their first movie all by myself. We went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. During the summer they have dollar movies so I thought that we would be getting by pretty cheap so when we got there I went and got popcorn and pop and just ordered one of their specials. Specials? I think not, it cost me $12.00 for one popcorn and one pop. Crazy!! Needless to say they enjoyed it until the last ten minutes and then we had to leave. Not too bad for their first movie.









Tonya, Justin, Cyler, and Cole came to visit us on one of the hottest weekends and we all thought that it would be a good idea to go to Adventureland. I don't know what we were thinking it was miserable. The kids did great though, it was us parents!! We got a lot smarter the next day and headed to the waterpark.































No comments: