Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ISU

Matt and I thought it would be fun to take the girls to their first ISU football game. We bought season tickets and got them lil cyclone club tickets. The first game was against UNI and it had been raining all morning but was supposed to stop around noon for the six o' clock game. Well... as we were leaving around 2:30 it was pouring all the way there. There was no where to park since some of the parking lots were flooded. We ended up parking over a mile away and it was still raining. We started tailgating and then it stopped raining so we thought we were out of the clear. On our way to the game it started pouring and Matt told me that I didn't need my phone so I left it in the car. Big Mistake!!! Brinley and I were following Matt and Avery and when we approached the stadium we rounded the cornere and lost them..go figure. We stood there for awhile and then I decided that we should look for them, I don't know what i was thinking, there was a lot of people. Finally I decided that I would ask a kind lady to use her phone and after three atempts he finally answered. After we finally got our tickets and got to our seats it started raining and blowing again. Who's bright idea was it to bring the girls to the game??!! We sat in our seats until the first half was over and then we moved to the hill. After we were losing we decided to leave the game and then wouldn't you know it we came back and won!! Oh well, it may be a long time before I bring the girls again.



















No comments: