Thursday, June 24, 2010

A day at the pool

This picture was from snack time yesterday, they were wanting to share the same chair since they were sharing a snack too! Avery is trying to say cheese with a mouth full of chips!





Today we went to the wading pool at Ashby Park. I invited a couple other moms and their kids to go with us. We had fun and can't wait to go back. Avery found another mom who we didn't know and went and sat by her in the pool. She was playing with her cup and dumping it on the mom's back. I went over and told the mom I was sorry and she said that it was ok because she was hot. I told the lady that I thought she had just gained a daughter. She told me that Avery was being sweet. She actually sat over there by her for quite awhile, too funny!!








Brinley wasn't quite herself today and she was acting tired so I took her over to our towels and laid her down and covered her up and she fell asleep, maybe she was just tired.


The girls were sooo worn out when we got home, they took a 3 1/2 hour nap. It was great and even I laid down and slept for about an hour!!


No comments: