Sunday, June 20, 2010
Outdoor Play
I was attempting to take pictures for their birthday invitations but they wanted nothing to do with it. I guess I will have to try again tomorrow. The girls' newest thing is to remove their clothes (diapers included) during nap time. Well it hasn't been too much of a pain except for the changing of sheets until yesterday. Matt went in to check on them and he found a lovely surprise. I heard him yell a few choice words and so I went in immediately to see what was going on. Brinley had managed to take her dress off her arms and she had pooped in her diaper and had put her hands in it!!! She had it underneath her fingernails...what it wrong with this child. She immediately got another bath and fingernail scrub. Matt gave her the "lecture" that we don't do that. Hopefully it will never happen again!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment