Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Well my babies are definitely growing up, as today was their first day of preschool. I can't believe that they are already in school even if it is only for two year olds and for only two days a week for two hours a day. I had everything ready the night before since I am not a morning person and I didn't want to be running around in the morning trying to find a shoe or their backpacks. I told the girls that we were going to school and Avery asked me, "school bus, ride?" I thought that it was so funny I have no ideas where she got it from.

Matt and I took the girls and they went right into the classroom and started playing. I honestly thought that I would start crying but there was so much chaos going on that it kept my mind off of it. When we went to pick them up they were both so excited to see us and ran up and gave me a huge hug. This made my day because I donn't always get the excited hugs since I stay at home with them, it is usually Matt that gets the hugs!



































Getting their nametags








All done and ready to go home!






CHEESE


































































1 comment:

Monique said...

OMG.. The girls are absolute dolls! Happy preschool :)