Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thomas the Train

We went to see Thomas the Train in Boone on Sunday and the girls had a blast. I was a little worried that there wouldn't be enough for them to do but I was wrong. We didn't get there until 3:30 and the last train left at 4:00 so we didn't have much time to play beforehand and then after the last train the started to shut some of the stuff down. All in all we had a good time and the girls were on their best behavior. They really liked to play with all the trains and the different train tables. When it was time to board the train they started to get real excited. They sat so still the whole ride, which was only 20 minutes. They would wave to the people outside the train as well as to the cows and the neigh neighs.

Oh and yes by the way my hair color has changed. Matt isn't sold on it yet but I am liking the new change. I get bored with my hair too easy! Now if only I could snap my fingers and it would be six inches longer!














































1 comment:

Olga Marquez said...

Your girls are so cute! I have two daughters myself =)

new follower ;)