Monday, November 22, 2010

Mommy and Avery Day

Saturday I took Avery for the day and Matt took Brinley. I took Brinley last weekend but forgot to take pictures..Sorry Boops! Anyhow Avery and I started the day at the mall. We ate lunch and then we went by Santa and rode the train. She was such a big girl and rode all by herself! Every time she would come around the corner she would wave and had such a big smile on her face! I didn't even bring a stroller into the mall with us and she did so good holding my hand the entire time, and she even left her hat on! After the mall we went to Toy's R Us and let her look around. She wanted to get out of the cart right away. She was handing things to me to put in the "shop shop" aka shopping cart! I had to tell the lady at the checkout that I did not want to purchase over half of the stuff! We even managed to go to another mall where she fell asleep in her stroller. We had such a fun day and I couldn't believe how good she was.








No comments: