Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Way Too Long

Wow I didn't mean to take a two month break, it just snuck up on me. My goal was to post once a week at least, so much for that. I will need to make up for that the rest of the year.
I took the girls to build a bear for part of their Valentines present and let them pick out what they wanted to make. I was hoping they would each pick out something different, not so much. They each picked out a kitty, oh well at least they picked out different outfits so we can tell them apart. It was fun watching them make their kittys, their favorite part was washing them and playing on the computer to name them. We then had a mother/daughters lunch at Panera and they were so good, no meltdowns. We picked up some wine for mommy and daddy to enjoy for dinner and headed home. It was a great V-day!


This is how we eat dinner at our house! Way too bright in here!









Strike a pose





All finished




filling up their kittys

























No comments: