So on our way out of town I happened to look down and street and I immediately yelled "Matt you need to turn down this next street now." I think he thought that I was losing my mind. I thought that I had noticed something pink out on the street and I was right. We pulled up to the house that I spied and there was a pile of garbage along with these great finds. Now Matt really thinks I am losing my mind. I told him that we had to take them home. I couldn't believe that they were actually throwing these beauties out. Now keep in mind that they were a little dirty but I knew that after a good scrub they would be as good as new. After I cleaned them up Matt did admit that they were a good find. Now I know what dumpster diving is all about, ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment