Well yesterday was quite interesting, it started out with Brinley climbing out of her crib and then later in the afternoon I found Avery and Brinley in Avery's crib with a bunch of books. I asked them how they got in there and I watched them both climb out of the crib! So when Matt got home we decided that it was time to turn their beds into toddler beds. They thought this was the neatest thing and wanted to show everyone! Even the dogs climbed into their beds. Getting them to go to sleep wasn't so easy, well I should say getting Brinley to bed. Avery laid right down and I had to lay in bed with Brinley. When I got up to leave Brinley started crying and got out of bed. I shut the door to see if she would go back to bed but that didn't work. I was going to the YMCA so Matt's mom ended up going in and laying down with Brinley until she fell asleep.
Today naptime proved to be even tougher. I think that I spent over an hour and a half trying to get them into bed. They made an entire disaster in their room and emptied the only two drawers that don't have locks on them (will be changed tonight). I finally went in there and told them that they would get time out if they got out of bed, that must have worked or they just got tired!! After their nap I am off to babies r us to get some side rails so maybe that will help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment